Colorectal cancer is the second most deadly form of cancer. But it doesn’t have to be.
- Screening can prevent the cancer or catch it early when it’s highly treatable.
- Unfortunately, too few age-eligible men and women in Oregon are getting screened.
- Most insurance plans cover all the cost of screening with no out-of-pocket costs such as co-pays or deductibles. Even without insurance, there are low cost, reliable options, including ones you can do at home.
- If you’ve been screened, share your story. Most people get screened because they were encouraged to do so by someone they know and trust.
- If you haven’t been screened, talk to your doctor about the screening option that’s right for you.